Tempers are high and you’ve come to a stalemate during a labor dispute. You need to reach an agreement with employees and business has comes to a standstill.
Don’t wait until you’ve gotten to the point where management and employees are so emotional about a labor dispute that resolution seems impossible. Call the team that can restore calm and pragmatism to the situation so that a sound agreement is possible.
At Finkel Law Group, we have the qualifications, experience and tools to navigate your company through the messiest labor dispute. We’ve handled all types of labor and compliance law disputes and can help get your company back on track.
We’ve worked with companies like yours to remedy situations such as:
- Disputes of wrongful termination
- Alleged discrimination on race, gender or age
- Sexual harassment cases
- Retaliation based on protected activities
- Constructive discharge
- Breach of contract
- Disability and pregnancy
Call Finkel Law Group today at 925-274-9600! We are ready to assist you with labor disputes and examine and explain compliance labor laws.
Finkel Law specializes in diffusing employee dispute situations and assisting in explaining labor laws, training senior management and other personnel on specific employee labor laws along with auditing existing personnel practices and policies.
Don’t allow a dispute to tarnish your company’s hard earned reputation. Put our years of labor law experience to your company’s use.
We respond to discrimination claims made to state and federal agencies.
- We respond to discrimination claims made to state and federal agencies.
- We handle employments practices liability coverage issues.
- We’ve represented clients in private arbitrations before organizations such as AAA and JAMS. Our highly experienced civil rights attorneys handle Title VII, the Americans with Disabilities Act and the California Fair Employment and Housing Act.
Our San Francisco Bay Area law office is ready to help you with any labor disputes and issues of compliance with labor laws. Call Finkel Law Group at 925-274-9600 today.