- Do your employees understand what is expected in terms of company code of conduct, professionalism and personal appearance?
- Are your employees thorough with the company’s mission statement, vision and goals?
- Have you made a note of what is considered a fair wage for every position in the company?
- Do you know what hiring and compensation laws apply to your organization?
If you answered “no” to any of those questions you could be chartering dangerous territory. Unanswered employee related questions can open your company up to disaster. If your company doesn’t have clear, assessable established employee policies and procedures you could potentially be faced with a law suit by one of your employees.
Misunderstandings between employer and employee can turn ugly. Don’t let that happen to you, call the employment and labor law professionals at Finkel Law Group now to open the dialog at your company.
We can help you avoid litigation and create a solid, policy for all employees. Call Finkel Law Group at 925-274-9600 in the San Francisco Bay Area today!
Finkel Law Group will work with you to develop employee policies and procedures including hiring and compensation.
- We believe that the best approach to any employee law problem is prevention. Our objective is to avoid misunderstandings and miscommunication between employer and employee.
- Our trained legal team provides training and counseling to senior managers and other personnel to minimize employee-related claims.
- We will examine your current employee policies and assist you with developing new policies for employee handbooks.
- Corporate management will learn about wage and hour compliance, employee/independent contractor issues, discipline and severance.
Finkel Law Group’s goal is to create an open communication dialog between employer and employee to avoid having the law complicate everyday business operations.
Your company will benefit from our multi-disciplinary approach to employment law and policy approach. We are available to help you today at 925-274-9600 in the Bay Area.